Friday, January 28, 2011

I won something! Yay!

A few weeks ago, while finalizing our color motif for the wedding, I stumbled upon a website called Be Inspired. It was a blog full of beautiful pictures that inspired Nycia (the blog owner) and she just happened to be hosting a contest wherein a lucky bride would win an inspiration board created by Heidi over at Zenadia Design. All one needed to do was to leave a comment saying why one might deserve a little inspiration as well as the colors that one might use in one's wedding. 

the contest announcement
I thought why not give it a shot. Leaving a comment isn't very hard. And I really did need the help. So I left a comment and just continued browsing both their sites for the pretty, pretty pictures. 

About ten days later, while checking my email, imagine my surprise when I got an email from Heidi saying that I won the inspiration board contest! It was so surreal! I was ecstatic! 

Karina! That's me! yay!
Heidi does amazing color palettes on her site and I cannot wait to see what she'll come up with for me! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...